Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Makeover Madness

Hi there! I'm linking up with a few teachers for the TPT seller challenge! The first challenge is Makeover Madness-remake an old product by sprucing it up with some new fonts and clipart. This is something I've been wanting to do for a loooooong time. so the TPT seller challenge is just the motivation I needed!

When I first started making products for TPT I made the same rookie mistake most sellers make: I created my products in Word. UGHHHH!!!! BIG MISTAKE-HUGE!

That being said, I had to remake this product in PowerPoint and will have to soon remake quite a few of my earlier products as well! Here's what I've got so far...


I wanted to keep the Chevron theme of the original product, and just spice it up a but with some cuter fonts and clipart!

I also remade my very first product that I ever uploaded to TPT! That being said, I am SOOOO much happier with how this looks, and it's a freebie so go grab your own copy! Just click the picture below!



I'm really excited about the TPT seller challenge! If you haven't joined yet head over and join now!


4 comments:

  1. Once upon a time, I used word for everything too. Now I HATE using word. Your updates look great! I love the chevron background!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your updated product! It is very eye catching! Congrats on completing your first makeover for the TpT challenge! I just finished mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so good! I definitely loved the updates! They look more clean and show off what the product is more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also updated my first product! Yours looks good-I love the black with neon look right now!
    Stephanie
    Applelight Moments By Stephanie

    ReplyDelete