Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Made It

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for the first time to join her Monday Made It Linky Party!


I'm super excited to get back into blogging this year! I've had this blog for over a year and really have not been using it enough. New goal = BLOG MORE! 

For those of you who don't know, I'm finally getting my own classroom next year. I've been an ESL teacher for the past 3 years and about a year ago I got the classroom itch. I love working with ELL and did not want to give that up so I am sooooo excited that I will get to continue working with the ELL students next year. I will be teaching second grade with the ELL and Bilingual cluster in my classroom. Basically - MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!

So for my Monday Made It I'm going to include so new things I've been creating and doing for my classroom next year!

Made It #1 - I Pick Good Fit Books: Interest
I'm planning on using the Daily 5 next year in my classroom. While I was reading the Daily 5 book my mind started spinning with ideas and here is one of them. I created this worksheet to help my students understand the idea of picking a good fit book based on interest. It's designed to go with the "Good Fit Shoe Lesson". You can grab your own copy for FREE on my facebook fan freebie tab by clickling the picture below!



Keeping up with the Daily 5 theme…here is a WORD WORK FREEBIE for ya!!! I hope you can use this in your classroom! Just click the picture below to grab your own copy. And I would defintely appreciate some love on my TPT page if you have the chance… ;)









Have you ever heard of DoodleLoops? If not you're missing out! DoodleLoops is a great way to help students use drawing to demonstrate their literacy and math skills. This is really great for ELLS and any other child who may have a hard time verbally expressing their abilities! I'm helping my good friend Sandy Baker from DoodleLoops turn all of her products that have previously been published in hard copy into digital versions on TPT!! They should be up in time for the big Back to School Sale!!



And that's it for this round of MONDAY MADE IT! Happy Monday Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I've been a pretty inconsistent blogger lately - but my goal is to blog more, and blog better! Let's stick together and support each other with our goals! :) I'm your newest follower!

    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!!

    What a nice comment!! Thank you so much! I would love to be blog buddies and supporters!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete