Thursday, December 26, 2013

January Math Goodies!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful, and RELAXING winter break and enjoying some much deserved time off. I know I am! What is everyone up to over break?? I'm going to my parent's lake house in Arbor Vitae (northern Wisconsin) for a little while and I am so excited! There is little to no cell phone reception up there so it's nice to just check out for a few days and enjoy some down time with the family. Luckily, with all that down time I'm hoping to get a little work done on my newest product: monthly math packets!

I've noticed that when I'm working on math with some of my students they are doing really well on the current standard or subject we are focusing on, but seem to have forgotten a lot of the past units we have worked on. So I started creating monthly math packets that review all of the past and upcoming (each month) subjects and standards that my students will be learning. I've mostly been using these in my after school math classes to test them out and they've been a huge hit so far!! It makes me happy to see that they still have the skills to keep up with past and current lessons! :) 

Take a look and see what you will find inside these math packets!




And in the works...


Click here for a free PDF version of the first and second day!

No comments:

Post a Comment