Friday, November 22, 2013

Five for Friday! November 22, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with doodle bugs teaching for another fantistic Five for Friday Linky Party!
 
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 

Is anyone else SO happy that it's Friday, or is it just me? With Thanksgiving right around the corner I think just about everyone I have talked to is in major need to a nice, relaxing weekend. So here's what been going on this week...

1. My Erin Condren lesson planner arrived...YAY!!!!
 
 
2. Next week is Thanksgiving and I love this holiday! We've been making some pretty fun things at school including this awesome headress from one of my second grade rooms. Also...IT'S A TWO DAY WEEK!
 

3. We worked on sequencing this week in Bilingual. We read a story about Sami the cat and used this fun graphic organize to sequence our story. The kids loved it and really got the idea of building a sequence when you're organizing your stories!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Sequence-Practice-Sheets-987383

4. Thursday was my mom's birthday. Unfortunately, I live in Chicago and she lives in Milwaukee so I wasn't there to celebrate with her on the day of her birthday, but I did go in the weekend before to surpise her with a fancy dinner party! My mom has never eaten my food before so she was a little nervous she was very happily surprised! Take a look at some things from the menu below!

 

5. When I walked into my parent's house this weekend this was waiting on my bed for me.
AH-MAZ-ING!!!
 

And can I just say one more time for the record...TGIF!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to love your Erin Condren! I have the same one, but in different colors. It keeps me so organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the planner! That is one of my favorite ones!! CUTE! And what is it that was waiting on the bed??? I can't tell...

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a whole pack of stylists to use with my kids!!!

      Delete