Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Erin Condren is here!! (And a little FREEBIE for you!)

For those of you who know who Erin Condren is, you know just how exciting it is when you order a life planner/teacher planner or anything from her website. Waiting and checking the tracking number on your phone every second until that beautiful package arrives. Well lucky me, I received my teacher planner this week. I WAS SO EXCITED!!! I pretty much ran to the post office to pick it up and rushed back home to open it. I took some pictures so that you can enjoy it just as much as I did! :)


Here's the packaging it comes in!

Here is my teacher planner!!

A peak inside at the lesson plan format

Stickers to help identify important dates/meetings

An included folder to keep important papers in the back

A plastic pouch to hold little things you don't want to lose!

It is seriously the best planner I have ever had and it makes writing lesson plans just a little bit easier! 

Also, I have uploaded a few new things to my TPT shop this week! Just click the links below to see any of them in my store!


I started making fonts and here is the latest: Stucky Font! Any idea where I got the inspiration for the name? ;)


Here's my newest Thanksgiving unit in both Spanish and English! 



And finally here is a little freebie to help your kiddos with counting! Enjoy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment