Sunday, October 13, 2013

Superhero SMASH

Happy Sunday everybody! And it really is a happy Sunday because I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can catch up on a little (much needed) R&R. Anyway, I'm just dropping in to tell you about my newest product...SUPERHERO SMASH!


I made this for my kiddos to use when we learn about compound words. Basically each superhero card has two words on it that match up to a corresponding SMASH card. You can use the cards to play memory or to have students use the superhero cards and smash the words together and then see if they did it correctly by checking the SMASH card.




I'm going to buy these for my kiddos to really get the idea of "smashing" the two words together to make one!!



And to celebrate winning my first giveaway, I'm having one of my own!! Here is your chance to win your own copy of Superhero SMASH!! Enter below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment