Sunday, May 12, 2013

Contraction Surgery

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a happy Mother's Day! :)

This week I am doing one of my favorite teaching activities ever: CONTRACTION SURGERY!
I'm sure that many people already know what that is but if not...take a look here!

Hopefully I will get some pictures up after we do our own contraction surgery. I went out and bought plastic gloves, earloop masks, and bandaids to make it as fun as possible for my kiddos! I can't wait to do this activity with them, I think I'm more excited than they will be! As much fun as the activity is by itself, I created some supplemental activities for my kids to continue their learning. This can be found in my TpT shop, just click the picture below!






Have a happy week of teaching and enjoy your last few weeks of school!!


No comments:

Post a Comment